This post explains how to add large share buttons to your blog posts. This includes facebook, twitter, digg, delicious and the whole rest of them.
1. Log in to your blogger account, click on design, then edit html.
2. Always remember to back up your template so you can restore it in case something goes wrong.
3. Click on Expand widget template
4. Press CTRL + F and search for this code:
If you’re using a magazine style template or have more than one of this code in your template, locate the one that actually contains the post body on blog post pages. If you’re confused about the right one to use, search for this code instead:
5. Just below that, paste this code:
6. Save your template. Now check any of your blog template and you can now see the large share buttons with facebook, twitter, digg, delicious, reddit, technorati, linkedin, mixx and stumbleupon.
You can as well style the icons with css.